Saturday, June 4

miss me?

SWIZZ BEATZ FEAT. EVE - "EVERYDAY" by dopeinfos
ya, i know i know. but this song repeats at work, and it has become my most recent jam.





Its been over a week. I apologize, but I gotta do this point form.
- just completed a 3 week bender. (yes completed, gotta lay low for a while)
-completed moving, place looks awesome, I love my home, and living alone in it.
-applied for a credit card #jesusfuck
-daddy visited, and spoiled me
-saw supertramp live, lol. the people watching was amaaazing
- fuckin' jmoth, is done, gone, forever.

Life's opened up so many doors lately. Met so many good people who know how to have a good time. 
Couple dickheads - but I've said this before, and I'll say it again.. can't be afraid of conflict, gotta grow and evolve from that shiiit. LIFE IS SO GOOD. SO SO SO SO SO GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment